Cirrus SR20 G1
- YEAR 2003
- S/N 1341
- LOCATION Rotterdam, Netherlands
A beautiful example of a late G1 SR20 maintained by Cirrus since new. Same ownership for the last 9 years, sold by General Enterprise in Groningen (Cirrus Holland) when new and has been maintained by their Cirrus approved maintenance centre ever since.
Recent zero time engine with approx. 500 flying hours since overhaul. The aircraft has always been hangared and this shows in the condition.
The combination of Avidyne Entegra MFD and the Sandal EHSI ensures almost a full glass cockpit experience.
- Continental IO-360 ES recently overhauled -approx 500 flying hours ago by Cirrus Holland in Groningen
- Hartzell 3-Blade Propeller
- 2 Garmin 430 GPS/NAV/COM
- Garmin GMA 340 Audio Panel
- Marker Beacon Recievers
- 2 VHF COM Transcievers
- Navigation Recievers VOR / LOC/ GS allowing ILS approaches/ localiser and glidescope tracking
- Mode Garmin GTX 327 Transponder C transponder
- MFD, Avidyne Entegra
- S TECH 55 Autopilot
- Sandal EHSI
- 4 seat Intercom
- Davtron digital clock with SEL, CTL , OAT , Volts selection
- Altitude selector (Voor automatic leveling off at altitude when using autopilot)
- CMax Charts (VFR & IFR charts on MFD)
- Stormscope lightning detection
- Interior has been fully refurbished in 2017 and looks fantastic.
- CAPS due 2024
- Current annual is valid until april 2020, but the aircraft will be sold with a fresh annual so no surprises
- Always hangared in Rotterdam and operated from hard runways